Saint-Étienne Higher School of Art and Design and the Cilec invite you to participate in a webinar dedicated to the La Coursive program, an international preparatory class for French and European art and design schools that combines French language courses (FLE) and art and design courses.
Do you want to study art or design in France, or would you like to guide students towards a French-language art and design program?
The Esadse and the Cilec will organize two webinars on Monday, January 24th about La Coursive program:
– from 9:30 am to 11 am CET
– from 4pm to 5:30pm CET
During this hour of presentation and discussion, our speakers, including the Director of the Cilec and the Esadse international relations team, will introduce you to:
– Saint-Étienne, the only Unesco city of design in France;
– The Higher School of Art and Design of Saint-Etienne and the Cilec, Jean Monnet University;
– Our teaching and pedagogical objectives, as well as the success stories of our former students;
– Practical details, including admission rules, organization of the year, key dates.
The webinar, in French, is simultaneously translated into English.