Exhibitions / Tickets / Shop
Every day except Monday, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Outside of exhibitions' opening times, the shop is open from Tuesday to Friday from 10am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 6pm.
The exhibitions are closed on Mondays as well as on January 1, May 8, Ascension Thursday, July 14, August 15, November 1 and 11 and December 24 and 25.
Tuesday to Thursday from 11 am to 6 pm, Friday from 11 am to 5 pm.
By appointment only.
Cité du design
3, rue Javelin Pagnon
Tel. : +33 (0)4 77 49 74 70
Mail : email@example.com
By foot: fifteen minutes from the City Hall Square
By bike: self-service bikes
By streetcar: Cité du design, Tram T1 and T2 stops
By car :
- Zenith Parking (210 parking spaces, free of charge)
- Parking Stade Geoffroy Guichard (200 parking spaces, free of charge)
- Parking Houdin (50 parking spaces, free of charge)
- Parking Treyve (155 parking spaces, free of charge)
- Rue Javelin Pagnon / Pablo Picasso (55 parking spaces including 1 for disabled person, paid parking)
- Rue Salvador Dali (75 parking spaces including 1 for disabled person, paid parking)
- Place Carnot (48 spaces including 4 for disabled persons, paid parking)
- Toilets for people with reduced mobility
- Possibility of providing a wheelchair
- Contact us with Acceo, video-interpreting application (simultaneous translation) for deaf or hearing-impaired persons. Available on smartphone, tablet or computer.